We are looking for a dynamic Communications and Design Specialist to support our communications, editorial design, and marketing efforts. The position will help execute deliverables for editorial marketing, programs, and other outward-facing projects.
This position requires a broad range of professional communication skills, including writing, editing, content development, social media, website management, and design.
This job involves traveling and is an excellent opportunity to gain and build communicatins and design experience in both local and international projects.
Core Responsibilities and Functions:
- Work alongside the CEO, Management, and project team to support business goals and organizational strategy
- Create, draft, edit, review content and engaging graphics for clients reports, training materials, newsletters, proposals, blogs, social media and website
- Monitor and manage the company social media accounts (including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Proactively write project and partner summaries for promotional materials
- Assist the CEO and Executives with presentation materials for events and conferences
- Write, draft and edit speeches and other presentation materials for the CEO
- Prepare detailed communication plan for the company and for client projects
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
- Report website and social media KPIs and analytics
- Manage the company’s brands while adhering to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce a high-quality and error-free copy.
- Design and coordinate media campaigns, advertising, and all public relations visibility
- Plan and coordinate events and conferences
Required Skills or Experience
- Relevant university degree in Communications, Communication Design, Graphic Design or related field
- Excellent in writing of publications and editorials
- 3-5 years of experience in communication and design
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, strong interpersonal skills, and willing to take on a variety of roles and tasks
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills required, French, a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Demonstrated experience producing and managing a wide variety of content that engages audience and reader
- Outstanding written, proofreading, copy-editing and editorial design skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new and changing situations, usually under pressure and with deadlines
- Print production experience
- Able to provide at least 3 to 5 editorial design examples
- Basic understanding of SEO and Google analytics
- A good eye for layout and design and a basic understanding of the elements of design such as spacing, color, and typography
How To Apply
All applications should be sent to [email protected]
Deadline: 10th December 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.