Delta Home Health Care provides you with high-quality, comprehensive and compassionate care in the comfort of your home, remaining sensitive to your personal circumstances and unique medical needs.
We deliver services according to a plan of treatment developed by patients, their family members, physicians and our home health staff to maximize independent functioning and reduce rehospitalizations.
Patients remain safe in familiar surroundings while family members and caregivers can also be involved; whether helping to address a serious illness, manage a chronic disease or recuperate from surgery, our skilled professionals help create a supportive and healing environment in patients home.
- Must have a solid understanding of company’s services for promotion to prospective clients
- Must be confident and have a secure demeanor that builds trust with prospective customers
- Responsible for generating referrals for home health care by establishing and maintaining relationships
- You must be able to communicate well verbally and in writing when dealing with prospective and existing clients
- Must be a intelligent, reliable, enthusiastic, high-energy individual with outgoing personality yet maintaining professionalism.
- Must be proactive and take initiative on the job
- Establish sales strategy and assist the team to develop and implement effective strategies to build a strong clientele
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related degrees)
- Work experience in sales
- Basic computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office are also beneficial
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
How to apply:
Send your Updated CV & cover letter to [email protected] with the Title “SALES PERSON”
Closing Date: 10 January 2022
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.