The University of Ghana wishes to inform the general public, applicants, parents, and guardians that dates for UG Medical School Selection Examination and Interview Dates for shortlisted applicants have been announced:
Directives to Shortlisted Applicants for Medicine, UG
Applicants are to pay GHC200 to the following account:
University of Ghana Medical School
GCB Korle Bu Branch
Acc. No: 1131180000772
The narration should read UGMS Entrance Examinations, Name, UG Serial Number
Applicants are to come to the College of Health Sciences Building, Ground Floor, KORLEBU CAMPUS, NOT LEGON, BY 7.00 AM on MONDAY, 20TH DECEMBER 2021 for the WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS
1. Students to bring along the following:
- Pay in Slip or receipt of payment
- Copy of WASSCE results slip/IB/A Levels/American Grade 12
- Photo ID-Passport, Ghana Card, NHIS Card, Voters ID, Driver’s license
- 2 2B or HB pencils with Erasers and Sharpeners
- Non-programmable calculators
2. Watches and Mobile Phones are not allowed in the Examination Halls
3. Applicants are NOT to pay any monies to third persons and should beware of confident tricksters and con men who offer to help them
4. Specific venues for the written examinations will be available on Notice Boards at the College of Health Sciences, Korle Bu, from 1 pm on Saturday, 18th December 2021
5. INTERVIEWS would be held on TUESDAY 21st AND WEDNESDAY 22nd DECEMBER 2021. Interview lists will be available on notice boards at examination centers by the close of written examinations.
6. Applicants are to take note that ALL COVID-19 Protocols will be adhered to strictly.
SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS SHOULD CHECK THEIR NAMES BELOW:
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.