An educational institution situated in Accra wants immediate employment QUALIFIED TEACHERS and Personnel for the following departments: Nursery & Primary School Classroom teachers & Attendants.
High School (JHS & SHS) All subjects (both core & elective)
POSITION : TEACHERS
- Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects such as English, mathematics, or social studies.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students’ progress.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Assign and grade class work and homework.Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustment and/or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injuries and damage.
- Prepare for assigned classes, and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisors.
- Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children’s progress, and to determine their priorities for their children and their resource needs.
- Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators in order to resolve students’ behavioral and academic problems.
- Prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be sent to [email protected]
Closing date : January 9, 2022. Within seven (7) working days after publication.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.