The KTH Sweden Scholarship Program, sponsored by the KTH Royal Institute of Technology, is one of Sweden’s most distinguished scholarships. Students from all around the world will be able to continue their higher education in Sweden for free thanks to the KTH Scholarship 2022 in Europe.
For the students, this is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about Sweden and Europe. The KTH scholarship covers tuition for the master’s degree program’s first and second years.
An international degree would provide you with a competitive advantage in life. If you want to get one, the KTH Royal Institute of Technology is the finest place to go. High-quality education, world-class professors and researchers, competitive living programs, and much more will be given to you. With nearly 13,500 students from various backgrounds, the KTH Royal Institute of Technology attracts engineering and science students from all over the world.
Don’t miss out on the KTH International Scholarship, which will allow you to become a member of the KTH community and improve your research. The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm, Sweden, provides Master’s programs in more than 60 disciplines of study. The KTH scholarships have been sponsored, and they are helping to achieve sustainable development goals.
KTH Sweden Scholarship 2022 Summary
- Scholarship Country: Sweden
- Scholarship Institute: KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Study Level: Masters Degree
- Award Coverage: Full Tuition Fees
- Eligibility Criteria: International Students
- Deadline: 17 January 2022
- The student’s tuition price will be covered by the KTH Scholarship 2022.
- This scholarship covers tuition for the first and second years of a master’s degree program.
- A candidate must be enrolled in a fee-paying master’s program and have applied for admission.
- Applicants must not be enrolled in Erasmus Mundus, EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy, or EIT Urban Mobility at the time of application.
- Applicants should be enthusiastic about contributing to long-term growth.
- Applicants to KTH should have excellent academic qualifications.
The KTH Royal Institute of Technology Scholarship application date is January 17, 2022.
The application procedure for KTH Sweden Scholarship 2022 for International Students is online.
- For the KTH Scholarship, candidates must apply online.
- Choose the study programme for which you want to apply.
- Before applying, please review the admission criteria.
- Make that you supply all of the needed information.
- By the 17th of January, you must have submitted your application.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.