Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights, and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel shop, share, vote, and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organizations succeed and grow.
POSITION: Associate Account Director
About the job
The Worldpanel division of Kantar is searching for an Associate Account Director. The role is responsible for ensuring client(s) within the portfolio are satisfied with the deliverables and servicing provided by the client service team from week to week, and annual revenue targets are met by the identification of opportunities to sell more Worldpanel products and services.
Kantar Worldpanel division is the global expert in consumer behavior. Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics, and tailored solutions, Kantar Worldpanel inspires successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts, and government organizations globally.
With over 60 years experience, a team of over 3,500, and services covering 60 countries directly or through partners, Kantar Worldpanel turns purchase behavior into a competitive advantage in markets as diverse as FMCG, textile, baby products, telecommunications, and entertainment, as well as many others.
- Responsible for day-to-day relationship with key contact (ie. The ‘owner’ of the Worldpanel subscription within the client organization)
- Understand what the client’s overall goals and objectives are and the role that different departments and individuals are playing in achieving these
- Continue to develop a broader network of contacts with the client while maintaining existing relationships
- Manage the account administratively, dealing with internal departments such as accounts and delivery services to make sure communication and dispatches to the client are professionally and accurately handled
- Ensure contractual obligations are known and adhered to, escalating issues if required in good time
- Identify revenue gaps and plans for closing these over the course of the year, communicating status and priorities both upwards and downwards
- Prepare proposals both in response to client briefs and proactively follow up and close these proposals in order to achieve revenue targets
- Manage and plan the account resource to avoid drops in service quality
- Highlight and escalate client concerns with any Worldpanel services to aid senior management with prioritizing investment and development efforts
- Proactively seek and share intelligence from clients about other services they purchase and their current or future needs which could be met with Worldpanel developments
- Ensure regular deliverables are dispatched on time and accurately by line reports or support departments.
- Take ownership of finding solutions if errors occur or processes break down
Analysis & Insight
- Begin to recognize patterns and draw logical conclusions based on your analysis of the data set
- Prepare and deliver presentations, demonstrating personal credibility and showing value for money from the Worldpanel services purchased
- Build category, cross category and industry knowledge from project to project making sure previous learning is built upon and shared fully
Team, People & Self Development
- Conduct and take part in performance management using the online appraisal system
- Set, monitor, and evaluate SMART objectives for line reports
- Give constructive feedback, both praising and identifying things which could be improved. Address performance issues in a professional and timely fashion
- Attend relevant training, seeking out opportunities to develop further and grow your knowledge about our industry, clients, and capabilities.
- Business development experience (+6 years), and a comprehensive understanding of the consumer insights/market research industry, either agency or client-side
- Able to build and maintain fantastic client relationships, inspiring trust and confidence
- Line management experience and a desire to support individuals’ development
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to put together insightful and impactful presentations, as well as support others in doing so
- A confident and experienced presenter who can present to large groups of people
- Ability to identify additional revenue opportunities
- Customer-centric and result-driven
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: February 11, 2022
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.