Absa Bank New Employment Opportunity
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To deliver exceptional retail business performance through powerful leadership of your branch. Thus, Responsible for the overall performance of the branch and achieving specific sales, service and operational rigour targets
Providing Powerful Leadership Time Split : 50%
- To begin with, Build, develop and motivate a high performing team committed to achieving success through each other
- Secondly, Ensure that your team members are developed to achieve their maximum potential whilst coaching them to build their awareness of their strengths/development needs.
- Thirdly, Manage daily attendance levels within the retail outlet ensuring that BARAF procedures are followed
- Then, Manage poor performance and escalate disciplinary/grievances issues professionally and promptly in line with agreed procedures
- Also, In conjunction with the HPS agree challenging performance objectives and measures for your team providing regular feedback on honest assessment and achievement
- Then, In the way you lead on a daily basis, be a role model for your people, do things wholeheartedly, communicating with passion and enthusiasm embracing change as a way of working
- Moreover, Creating an empowering environment for your people encouraging individual ownership, initiative and challenge of the status quo
- Thereafter, Pursue your own development to increase personal effectiveness acknowledging strengths and areas for developments
- Additionally, Accountable for the overall management of the vault, branch cash supplies and sorting and the repatriation of cash.
- Afterwards, Ensure that Magnificent 7 Criteria are met in the branch through effective suite management.
- Last but not the least, Assist and manage remote and manual authorization to ensure efficient counter service.
- Finally, Lead promotional launches where appropriate.
Driving and Business Direction Time Split : 50%
- Firstly, Bring to life the Absa Bank Ghana mission, brand and strategy to your people
- Plan and implement the Absa Bank Ghana retail strategy for the branch through the achievement of a balanced score card approach:
- Employee satisfaction
- Customer experience
- Sales growth and income contribution
- Cost performance
- Risk and rigour management
- Then, Working with team to achieve sales and service targets through in branch and business development activity and provide feedback thereon.
- Also, Participate in change management activities as required.
- In addition, Implement and monitor the operational risk management guidelines for the branch, working with the Operational Rigour Co-ordinator to identify and resolve weaknesses and issues
- Afterwards, Ensure that merchandising materials are displayed in accordance with guidelines, monitor stock levels and feedback requirements to Merchandising Co-ordinator. Brief staff on promotional and product launches, provide regular feedback on sales performance.
- More so, Maintain the look, feel and physical security of the Premier Suite working with the Premier Relationship Managers. Will also be responsible for security of staff and customers in the Premier Suite.
- Lastly, Responsible for the handling and resolving of all branch complaints and escalating to the Complaints Champion in line with agreed procedures.
Education And Experience Required
- Graduate Calibre
- High level of Initiative to resolve customer’s queries/problems
- Will be required to serve customers within the shortest time possible
- National Certificate: Accounting (Required)
Knowledge & Skills: (Maximum of 6)
- In-depth knowledge of the full range of Absa Bank Ghana retail product set and service and an overview of corporate and small business services
- In-depth understanding of technical support systems
- Detailed understanding of the retail network business processes and operating procedures. Thorough knowledge of operating instructions and audit requirements.
- Good understanding of Absa Bank Ghana risk policy
- Awareness of Absa Bank Ghana retail strategy, operating structures and interfaces
- Knowledge of Absa Bank Ghana people policy and procedures
- Then, Understanding of the local competitor market.
Competencies: (Maximum of 8 competencies)
- People Management
- Communication and Presentation
- Business awareness
- Business management
- Performance management
- Resource management
- Relationship management
- Team building
- P C skills
- Lastly, Planning
Closing Date : 18th May. 2022
For More Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs for April 2022
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Ghana Jobs
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE 13TH AFRICAN GAMES, ACCRA 2023
- Graphic Communication Group Job Vacancies
- Drivers Needed For Immediate Employment
- New Job Openings at FHI 360
- Johnson & Johnson’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Job Vacancy at Mutani Technologies
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Rainforest Alliance
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.