Social Housing Company Available Jobs
A reputable and leading Social Housing company based in Accra is seeking for a dynamic person to fill the position of a General Manager.
Job Title: GENERAL MANAGER
Reporting: General Manager Chief Executive Officer
Summary of Responsibilities:
The General Managers will be responsible for the day-to day business activities, improving overall business functions, training heads of departments, managing budgets, developing strategic plans, creating policies, and communicating business goals.
- Overseeing daily business operations and others.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies. Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analysing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities. Generating reports and giving presentations.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATION & PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or another related field
- Membership of recognised Professional Body.
- A minimum of Ten (10) years post qualification relevant work experience. Work experience in a Housing Institution will be an obvious advantage.
Core Competencies Required
- To begin with, Have A minimum of 1″ degree in Building technology or related field, an MBA or professional qualification in Marketing would be an added advantage.
- Secondly, Have seven years relevant work experience in the building and construction industry of which three years must be in a managerial position
- Then, Have work experience in a reputable multinational or local construction and real estate company.
- Also, Have strong project management and development skills.
- Moreover, Possess the ability to influence and negotiate for contracts, as well as market the company’s social housing products.
- In addition, Be analytical, focused, hardworking and firm with a strong sense of discipline.
- Afterwards, Good knowledge of different business functions.
- More so, Have strong people management skills
- Besides that, Strong leadership qualities.
- Additionally, Have impeccable presentation, spoken and written communication skills.
- Again, Highly organised.
- Thereafter, Strong work ethic.
- Furthermore, Good interpersonal skills.
- As well as, Meticulous attention to detail.
- Not only that but also, Proactive nature.
- Last but not least, Computer literate.
- Finally, Be proficient in the Microsoft office suite
How to Apply for this Social Housing Company Jobs
Potential applicants can send their CVS to the following email address: [email protected]
Closing Date: 13th May, 2022
Applicants who are successful with the selection process will be contacted before 26th May, 2022.
- Latest Golder Career Opportunities
- Proten International Limited Available Jobs
- The International Potato Center Job Vacancy
- Absa Bank New Employment Opportunity
- Teledata ICT Latest Job Opportunities
- Exciting Job Opportunity at Sightsavers
- M&G Pharmaceuticals Ltd Job Opportunity
- Cummins Inc New Job Opportunities
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.