LIST OF PROVISIONS FOR BOARDING SCHOOL IN GHANA
List of provisions for boarding school. Acquiring knowledge is essential in life. It can be formal or informal and yet most exploits wroth on the surface of the earth. Discoveries are made and that becomes a nugget added to the archives of knowledge useful to mankind.
Our educational institutions are very useful in attaining knowledge. Most are structured, based on need, according to the way the learning will benefit the student and their guardian. Most schools are structured such that the students are to come from home to the school and back to the house if the school hours are over.
Such a system allows the parents or guardians of the students to contribute a great deal of contribution to the learning process. Some schools, especially the Senior High Schools, are mostly structured with boarding facilities. Such a place allows the students to stay at the educational institution premises when school hours are over. The stay is thus under the supervision of the school rules which often ensure the safety and discipline of the students.
STAYING IN BOARDING SCHOOL IN GHANA
In the absence of the parents and warden while at boarding school, students still need to feed, clean up themselves and yet still undergo certain chores. The facility is often equipped to enhance those. However, there is what we call provisions for the students who are to be boarders. The list of the provisions ranges from food, clothing and toiletries.
The food mostly includes canned food, cereal and other snacks that need not to be cooked before eating. The clothing includes those that are prescribed by the educational institution and other easy wears that allow students to move around campus decent and smart. And of course, toiletries are allowed mostly based on gender needs.
These are basic things that help the students to take care of themselves and get themselves ready for the next school hours. Because students are fed by the school, what they are to make for themselves is not to involve fire. This is to avoid the dangers the students can bring upon themselves while they are doing that.
For that reason, certain food is prepared as ever ready sauce for a quick meal. Foods like gari and shito have made the list of readily needed food for the boarding house. Along with canned protein foods like canned sardines and mackerels, gari with shito is quite a healthy meal for a student should they miss the dinner provided by the school.
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- HOW TO GET MEDICAL REPORT IN GHANA
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- How to Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.