2022 Fully Funded CERN Administrative Student Program in Switzerland
CERN Administrative Student Program in Switzerland
Applications are open for the 2022 CERN administrative Student Program in Switzerland. This is a fully-funded scholarship for International Students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
The duration of this short-term scholarship is two (2) months. Interested applicants are not required to submit IELTS results. 120 participants will be selected by a panel.
This is a fully-funded internship program hence, all expenses will be covered. CERN internship is one of the most famous programs in the world.
Therefore, applicants with the following academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply:
- To begin with, translation
- Secondly, human resources
- Thirdly, advanced secretarial work
- Also, business administration
- Furthermore, logistics
- Additionally, law
- Moreover, finance
- Next, accounting
Also, applicants with the following backgrounds can apply for CERN Internship
- Besides the above, library and information science
- In addition to the above, engineering management,
- science communication,
- education, audiovisual,
- communication and public relations,
DETAILS OF CERN Administrative Student Program in Switzerland
- Host Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Host Institute: CERN
- Number of Participants: 120
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: Minimum 2 Months
- Closing Date: 1st August 2022
CERN Scholarship Coverage
This is a paid international internship program. Below is a list of all scholarships available for the CERN internship program.
- To begin with, applicants will be given a contract of association from 2 to 12 months.
- Secondly, an Allowance of 3319 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax) will be paid.
- Thirdly, a Round Airfare travel allowance will be awarded.
- Lastly, 2 to 5 days of paid leave per month.
Eligibility Criteria for CERN Administrative Student Program
- Firstly, applicants must be a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State as well as studying in a Member State or Associate Member State.
- Secondly, applicants must have completed at least 18 months of their undergraduate studies. Specializing studied an administrative field before meeting the committee in October 2022
- Also, applicants can stay for a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 12 months remaining registered as full-time students.
- Lastly, applicants must have a good command of English OR French.
Documents Needed for the CERN Administrative Student Program
To be able to apply for the internship program, interested applicants must submit the following documents:
- First of all, applicants must submit their CVs. Read more on how to write a CV for a Scholarship
- Secondly, applicants must submit a copy of their most recent academic transcript
- Also, applicants must submit a reference letter from their University Professor. Additionally, applicants must have a letter of reference from a previous internship they did as a second reference.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click on the link below to begin the application:
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of submission of the application is August 1, 2022.
Also, For more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.