NOGUCHI MEMORIAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH, UNIVERSITY OF GHANA CALL FOR NATIONAL SERVICE PERSONNEL – IT/SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
The Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research, University of Ghana, requires the services of National Service Personnel who are IT/Social Media savvy to assist the Communications Unit during the 2022/2023 academic year.
Interested applicants will support the social media and digital content activities at the Institute and in consultation with a supervisor, will develop content for upload to the Institute’s social media platforms, monitor the social media terrain and form part of the core group to increase exposure for the Institute on all of its social media platforms. The NSP will stay abreast of technological advancements and trends in the digital and social media space and work with relevant staff to ensure the Institute keeps pace with the changing trends in the social media ecosystem. The personnel should have knowledge in IT. It will be an advantage to be knowledgeable in graphic designing
The role (s) of the Service Personnel will include but not limited to:
- To begin with, Activating web pages and social media platforms by uploading contents, pictures and videos under the supervision of their unit heads.
- Then, Assist with creating stories that will liven up the social media handles to enhance online presence.
- Also, Contribute to increasing the visibility and quality of content of the websites as well as social media handles.
- Finally, May design posters, fliers and other visibility materials
HOW TO APPLY FOR NATIONAL SERVICE PERSONNEL – IT/SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
Interested applicants should submit the following:
- NSS Enrolment Form
- Current Curriculum Vitae and
- Current transcript of Academic record
Scan and submit the documents as a single pdf file to: [email protected]
Deadline for submission: Thursday 30 June, 2022
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for further interaction.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- New Job Opportunity at Bioversity International
- Exciting Career Opportunity at MODEC Ghana
- Old Mutual Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Employment Opportunity at Jhpiego
- Job Opening at a Real Estate company
- Receptionist Needed at GIZ Ghana
- New Job Recruitment at PwC
- AngloGold Ashanti Announces New Job
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.