Evaluation Specialist Job Opportunity at Street International
Street Child is a rapidly developing international children’s charity with exceptional programming in 20 of the world’s lowest-income and most crisis-affected countries. Our high-impact projects chase gains in education and protection outcomes for the most marginalised children – through signature integrated education, child protection and livelihoods initiatives.
Contract: Full Time, 3.5 years
Salary: $55,000 – $65,000 per annum depending on experience (plus benefits)
Principal Location: Accra, with regular travel within Ghana
This role will be responsible for designing and delivering evaluation frameworks and instruments, and developing rigorous, robust reports to provide proof of impact across the accelerated learning and school improvement programmes, in partnership with schools and our national and international partners. This includes disseminating evidence to funders, partners, and programme participants to expand and enhance engagement with our programmes, and also includes close coordination with the Education Outcomes Fund and Ministry of Education throughout. The role will lead a team of two quality experts and will report to the Street Child Country Representative for Ghana. Strong analytical, presentational, and publication skills are critical for success in this role.
Key duties include:
Measurement and Monitoring:
- Design and deliver logical frameworks including fit-for-purpose indicators and targets in line with intended impact;
- Design and deliver measurement and monitoring plans and protocols, including qualitative, quantitative and mixed methodologies, methods, sampling strategies, schedules, and spot checks for validation and verification in line with Ministry of Education Evaluation Policy;
- Design and deliver measurement and monitoring instruments, including quantitative and qualitative templates and tools;
- Establish and embed rigorous, robust data collection, collation and cleaning protocols and databases for rapid data processing across programmes to assure availability of rich data for analysis;
- Engage in regular data analysis, applying qualitative and quantitative analytical approaches to assess impact; ascertain areas for improvement; and advise on course corrections;
- Ensure maintenance of Management Information Systems [MIS] in alignment with the Ministry of Education;
- Engage in regular reporting that provides in-depth analysis and insights into programmatic impact and areas of improvement, including to the Ministry of Education;
- Explore and embed innovative approaches, including digital approaches, and inclusive approaches adapted for abilities, age, gender, geographies, etc to expand and enhance data quality;
- Assist and assure adherence to appropriate data storage policies and procedures, to protect the confidentially, integrity, and privacy of participants and participant information;
- Assist and assure adherence to appropriate ethical protocols and safeguarding policies and procedures across all aspects of evaluation and evidence generation;
- Provide capacity strengthening and surge support for internal evaluators and enumerators to assure integrity and quality of evaluations and evidence;
- Provide coordination and collaboration for independent evaluators to assure integrity and quality of evaluations and evidence
- Ensure evaluation activities are informed by expertise and experience from previous programmes and reflect recent research and evidence on evaluation approaches, including approaches appropriate for evaluation in emergencies;
- Ensure excellent presentation of evaluations and evidence of impact to funders, partners, and programme participants, using a range of verbal and visual tools to communicate impact;
How To Apply for this Evaluation Specialist Job Opportunity at Street Child
We are particularly interested in qualified national candidates, interested in a long-term commitment to this role. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please refer to the attachment to see the full role description and person specification. To apply for the role please send your CV and a brief covering letter outlining your suitability and motivations for applying to [email protected] no later than Monday 11th July 2022 (however applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis). Pre-employment checks will be required as part of our recruitment process in line with our Safeguarding Policy.
Street Child welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.