Chief Executive Officer Needed at a Corporate Trustee Company
A Corporate Trustee Company, licensed by the National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA), invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following position: Chief Executive Officer
- To begin with, Develop high quality strategies for the company to meet performance goals and objectives.
- Then, Implement Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to improve efficiencies in sales, customer retention and client management.
- Moreover, Supervise the overall administration of Schemes and liaise with all stakeholders.
- Also, product design, marketing, promotion, and delivery to grow market share target and drive brand recognition.
- Additionally, Automate and integrate processes across all departments within the company
- Afterwards, Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
- Finally, Work closely with the board by keeping them advised and informed and being the intermediary between the board and the rest of the staff.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Master’s degree required.
- Must have at least 8-10 years relevant experience in the pensions industry or similar field.
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- Analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Proven track record of building and sustaining high performance teams. Have demonstrable experience in developing sound processes to support sales.
- Works with integrity and upholds organizational values.
How to Apply for the Chief Executive Officer at a Corporate Trustee Company
Applicants should send their application letter and CV together with supporting documents by email to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: Three weeks from the date of publication
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- New Job Opportunity at Bioversity International
- Exciting Career Opportunity at MODEC Ghana
- Old Mutual Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Employment Opportunity at Jhpiego
- Job Opening at a Real Estate company
- Receptionist Needed at GIZ Ghana
- New Job Recruitment at PwC
- AngloGold Ashanti Announces New Job
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.