Senior Administrative Assistant (Academic Affairs) Job at Perez University College
Perez University College is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following position.
- JOB TITLE: FULL-TIME LECTURERS
- DEPARTMENT: ADMINISTRATION (ACADEMIC AFFAIRS)
- REPORTS TO: HEAD OF DEPARTMENT, ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
To assist the Head of Department to implement the academic policy of the University College and process applications and admission of students in conjunction with the Management of the University College.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- To begin with, Maintain strict confidentiality in all the operations of your office and handle all communications ethically and with sensitivity
- Then, Provide secretarial services for your Head of Department
- Also, Typing of confidential matters including Agenda and Minutes of the Department
- Moreover, Ensure up-to-date records on students
- Additionally, Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Then, Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Also, Develop and maintain both physical and digital filing systems
- Afterwards, Order office supplies
- Last but not least, Provide general support to faculty, students and visitors in a cordial manner
- Finally, Perform any other related duty that may be assigned by your Head of Department
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education Management and Administration
- At least 1 year experience in lecturing
4.SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Firstly, Strong interpersonal communication
- Secondly, Strong presentation skills
- Thirdly, Computer Literacy
- Then, Must be a person of high integrity
How to Apply for the Job at Perez University College
Applications should be addressed to
The Assistant Registrar (HR),
Perez University College,
P. O. Box 323,
Pomadze – Winneba
and submitted to [email protected] or hand-delivered at the Perez University College reception.
Applicants should attach up-to-date curriculum vitae, cover letter, certified copies of academic and other relevant documents and indicate names and contacts of two (2) referees, one professional and one character.
The deadline for submission of applications is 30th June 2022 at 5 p.m.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- New Job Opportunity at Bioversity International
- Exciting Career Opportunity at MODEC Ghana
- Old Mutual Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Employment Opportunity at Jhpiego
- Job Opening at a Real Estate company
- Receptionist Needed at GIZ Ghana
- New Job Recruitment at PwC
- AngloGold Ashanti Announces New Job
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.