DECLARATION OF MONDAY AS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY
The general public is hereby informed that Saturday, 9th July 2022 marks ‘Eid-ul–Adha’ which is a Statutory Public Holiday.
However, 9th July 2022 falls on a Saturday and therefore, His Excellency, the President of the Republic of Ghana has by an Executive Instrument (EI), in accordance with section 2 of the Public Holidays and Commemorative Days Act, 2001 (601) declared Monday, 11th July 2022 as a Public Holiday and should be observed as such throughout the country.
AMBROSE DERY (MP)
MINISTER FOR THE INTERIOR
Issued in Accra this day, 6th July 2022.
For more local news, CLICK HERE
- Cape Coast High Court cancels 2020 Assin North parliamentary election results
- Gunshots in Bawku again as police worried residents reluctant to volunteer info
- Deadly Weekend: Groom crashes to death on way to wedding
- Jealous groom beats male wedding guest for tightly hugging his bride (Video)
- Drink water if you can’t afford the new prices of alcohol – GIHOC Boss tells Ghanaians
- Gov’t extends deadline for SIM card re-registration
- Ho: 12 Commercial sex workers arrested
- Video evidence of street robbery at Adenta SSNIT Flat area
- Regularly monitor your bank account balances; report any suspicious transactions – BoG urges
- Ghanaians Face Punishing New Levy On Electronic Payments
- E LEVY CHARGES ON MOBILE MONEY IN GHANA 2022
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.