Antal International Invites Job Applications
Job Title: Unit Head, Corporate Banking
To grow and manage the specific portfolio in the business unit with the objective of achieving the bank’s volume, growth and market share, and profitability with minimal risk exposure.
- Firstly, Drive client acquisition and management of existing client relationships consistent with the Bank’s strategy in order to achieve the desired quality of business growth.
- Secondly, Primary responsibility for the management of their own portfolio of customers ensuring that they receive the appropriate level of service and advice to meet their specific needs
- Thirdly, Identify and drive conglomerates’ banking relationships
- Moreover, Ensure client retention by providing a one-stop point of contact for all the client’s needs and requirements while providing world-class customer service.
- Furthermore, Establish and develop various sales strategies to meet ever-changing customer needs in liaison with the Product Development Team
- In addition, Maintain, acquire and reactivate customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Then, Ensure the creation of viable and profitable risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Also, Drive and ensure the monitoring of customers’ tenured investment/facilities.
- Last but not least, Drive product offerings tailored to meet the needs of the clients, in the business unit while maintaining regular contacts.
- Finally, Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credits facilities
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieve the approved PBT target for the Business Unit
- 100 % attainment of annual targets (Deposits, Risk Assets, fees & commission, client conversions)
Minimum education level: First degree
Minimum experience: 5 years of relevant banking experience in a related field
Key Competency Requirements
- Bank Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines
- Legal/Regulatory Framework
- Innovative, able to identify and adapt products and services to a range
- Exceptional relationship management skills required
- Professional disposition
- Deep knowledge of the required bank products and markets.
- Good networking, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Result Orientation
- Reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Workload Management
- Lastly, Leadership & Team Management Skills
How to Apply for this Antal International Job
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.