Job Vacancy at Adansi Travels Ltd
Job Title: Tour Product Manager
Adansi Travels is a leading travel agency based in Ghana that specializes in selling packaged tours to destinations around the globe. We are a leader in organizing leisure and business travel for individuals, groups, and business organizations.
Our strength lies in the partnerships we have with many renowned Destination Management Companies (DMCs) around the world that enable us to provide the most affordable and stress-free travel packages to our cherished clients. Our superior services and in-depth industry knowledge have attracted many corporate and even Government Institutions such as Ghana Armed Forces to patronize our services.
It is our dream at Adansi Travels to open up Tourist attractions in Ghana to the world and so far we have designed various tour packages to suit both Ghanaians and foreigners. The locals in Ghana even love these packages and so we are very confident these packages will meet your expectations.
We are the only agency in Ghana with a vibrant travel club, consisting of about 500 Travel enthusiasts who had all patronized our travel packages in the past, and we are constantly adding to this number.
About the job
- Firstly, As a Tour Product Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and development of scheduled tours that deliver planned volume, margin, and revenue targets for all our destinations
- Secondly, You will be liaising with existing and potential new suppliers to find out new and exciting offers that are available for us and maintain good working relations with them
- Thirdly, You will work closely with the company’s marketing team to ensure new products are marketed effectively.
- Moreover, You must be commercially savvy, ensuring accurate costings so that our tours are the most competitive in the market.
- Lastly, You will be tasked to provide training on new and existing products to all staff to ensure our team is up to date with current and future products.
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and have excellent written, verbal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Must have extensive knowledge of destinations both domestic and international
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to work as an individual and collaboratively as part of a team
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Ability to prepare and make well-prepared coherent presentations well
- Proactive, demonstrating initiative and problem-solving abilities
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Previous leadership and management experience
How To Apply For This Job Vacancy at Adansi Travels Ltd
CVs and application letters should be e-mailed to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 14 September 2022
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.