Exciting Career Opportunity at Baker Hughes
ROLE: Operations Supply Chain Leader (Oilfield Services) – SSA
Would you like to lead and plan our regional supply chain team? Do you enjoy leading and motivating others to deliver successful solutions for business and customers? Join our Supply Chain Team! A leader in the oilfield services industry.
Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders. Partner with the best Operations Supply Chain Leader is a member of the regional leadership team and ensures that the service delivery function in the region is enabled to meet customer service delivery commitments.
You will have responsibility for key Supply Chain functions (logistics, procurement/sourcing, category management, warehouse, billing & collections, facility management, optimization/lean) to improve and maintain region profitability, cash collection, and asset/inventory utilization.
As a Operations Supply Chain Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Firstly, Leading and developing functional people leaders, which are the direct reports to this position.
- Secondly, Monitoring and reporting the standard Operations Supply Chain KPIs to regional and functional leadership teams
- Thirdly, Anticipating business impact with leading KPIs and developing strategy and action plans to improve and maintain performance
- Furthermore, Ensuring the Operations Supply Chain function in the region is aware of KPIs and how their role impacts region performance
- Additionally, Ensuring that matrix reporting in the Operations Supply Chain function is clearly understood through the organization and operationalized
- Then, engage subject matter experts from the business function and translate their needs into solutions with a high impact on business and/or its customers
- Lastly, Understanding and aligning business processes with overall organizational priorities
Fuel your passion To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent experience
- Have at least 10 years experience in a Supply Chain environment or related business segment with demonstrated performance improving productivity and profitability
- Have leadership experience with the demonstrated leader of choice capabilities (Drive Culture, Inspire People, Achieve Results, Growth Mindset)
- Be able to work with and influence stakeholders
- Be strategic thinking with tactical execution with a sense of urgency
- Be able to travel and work in other countries in a range from 25% to 40% of the time; this can flex up or down depending on needs
Work in a way that works for you recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Finally, Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. Therefore, As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there.
People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Closing Date: 30th September 2022
For More Job Opportunities, CLICK HERE
- An International Commodities Company Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at a Pharmaceutical Company
- Veolia Ghana Job Vacancy Adverstisement
- Job Vacancy at Adansi Travels Ltd
- AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Announces New Job Recruitment
- Antal International Invites Job Applications
- Sightsavers Latest Employment Opportunity
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.