Creative Associates International New Job Openings
POSITION: Finance Manager
Creative Associates International (Creative)is a fast-growing, social impact company that specializes in the areas of education, economic growth, democratic transitions, and stabilization in post-conflict environments.
Based in Chevy Chase, Maryland, this global development organization has a field presence in more than 25 countries and a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department. Since its founding in 1977 by four enterprising women, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
OTI’s Littorals Regional Initiative (LRI) program is able to provide support to local counterparts across specific West African coastal states to withstand the increasing pressures of VEOs by addressing instability factors including localized conflict, ethnoreligious marginalization, lack of understanding of the VEO threat, local grievances against governance structures, and weak social cohesion. LRI complements the broader USAID presence in the region by providing short-term, targeted programming that reduces windows for VEO expansion and helps national governments and local communities build prevention capacity.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for
- ensuring contractual requirements are met, based on USAID policies and procedures;
- developing and implementing financial procedures in compliance with Creative and USAID policies and procedures;
- providing financial training and guidance to program staff and partners.
S/he reports to the Chief of Party (COP) and supervises the Finance Officer, and provides technical oversight to the field-based Finance Officers in Benin and Togo.
- Firstly, Ensure that the program meets all USAID contractual requirements and ensure compliance with USAID policies and regulations.
- Secondly, Provide financial oversight, including the maintenance and monitoring of the program budget.
- Thirdly, Manage financial systems, and files, and maintain Creative’s online accounting system.
- Moreover, Liaise between Creative Associates’ field and headquarters offices regarding all program financial matters and all internal or external audit requests, as needed.
- Additionally, Process check requests and wire transfer requests for payments to vendors in compliance with contract requirements.
- Furthermore, Review and process invoices and in-field fee payments in accordance with Creative accounting procedures and contract policies.
- Then, Manage personnel and payroll office staff and procedures.
- Also, Participate in ongoing analysis, forecasting, and review of program expenses.
- Thereafter, Track the transfer of funds between headquarters and the field office and manage accounting and finance records of in-country expenses, including developing tracking and monitoring all financial program activities, and maintaining current program expense data.
- Again, Draft quarterly and annual financial reports on the financial status of program expenses and budget information and forward them to F&C for review and approval by the Controller.
- Besides that, Prepare monthly field expense reports, and report monthly expenses to HQ Offices.
- Most importantly, Provide DCOP and/or COP with the program’s current financial status.
- Afterward, Provide financial management and systems training for program staff.
- Last but not least, Manage VAT exemptions and reimbursements with the Government of Ghana.
- Finally, Ensure program compliance with statutory filing requirements in Ghana and other countries in the region, as required. Other duties as assigned by the DCOP or COP.
- A required Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (finance, accounting, business, etc.) or professional accounting/financial qualification is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have at least 6 years of general work experience and 4+ years of specific experience related to the required position. Must have at least 3 years of direct supervisory experience.
- Experience managing the finances for a program of similar size.
- Experience with USAID program finances and budgeting (preferred) or similar work for other donors/U.S. Government agencies.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- French language proficiency is highly desired.
- Must have existing work authorization for Ghana.
How to Apply for this Creative Associates International New Job
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For More Job Opportunities, CLICK HERE
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Baker Hughes
- New Job Opportunity at Johnson & Johnson
- World Vision International Job Vacancy
- Halliburton New Job Advertisement
- MASSIVE RECRUITMENT || mPharma Latest Job Opportunities
- An International Commodities Company Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at a Pharmaceutical Company
- Veolia Ghana Job Vacancy Adverstisement
- Job Vacancy at Adansi Travels Ltd
- AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Announces New Job Recruitment
- Antal International Invites Job Applications
- Sightsavers Latest Employment Opportunity
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.