Graduate Trainee at AmaliTech
AmaliTech recruits graduates into the AmaliTech Training Programme regularly to undergo free training in IT/Digital skills offering diverse employment pathway opportunities. Once again, we have begun accepting applications from qualified graduates to be recruited into our training academy as part of our next cohort.
The AmaliTech Graduate Trainee Programme is open to graduates with IT/digital-related backgrounds who are willing to be enrolled in our Training Academy to undergo intensive upskill training for IT/digital career opportunities. The training program is available online and self-paced with instructors’ support.
Trainees have a maximum of eight (8) months to complete the training curriculum and one (1) month to complete a mandatory capstone project. It is possible for fast and more experienced trainees to complete the entire training curriculum and capstone project in three (3) months.
After successful completion of the training program, you will be offered an employment pathway. Should you accept our offer, you would have to relocate to Takoradi to work in our Service Centre. However, after successful completion of the training program, it is not mandatory to accept our offer for employment.
- To begin with, a Minimum of an HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, IT, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, or Engineering
- Then, Familiar with Data Structures, Algorithms, and Object-Oriented Programming during their undergraduate studies
- Also, Must have a strong interest and temperament for Computer Programming
- Afterward, Must have completed or are about to complete National Service
- Lastly, Previous software development or data analytics experience is an added advantage
How to Apply for Graduate Trainee at AmaliTech
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For More Job Opportunities, CLICK HERE
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Baker Hughes
- New Job Opportunity at Johnson & Johnson
- World Vision International Job Vacancy
- Halliburton New Job Advertisement
- MASSIVE RECRUITMENT || mPharma Latest Job Opportunities
- An International Commodities Company Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at a Pharmaceutical Company
- Veolia Ghana Job Vacancy Adverstisement
- Job Vacancy at Adansi Travels Ltd
- AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Announces New Job Recruitment
- Antal International Invites Job Applications
- Sightsavers Latest Employment Opportunity
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.