2023 Fully Funded CERN Technical Studentship Program
Opportunity is available for students to do their internships in Switzerland. Applications are open for international students to apply for the 2023 CERN Technical Studentship Program.
This is a fully funded internship program and it will run for four months. Undergraduate and Graduate Students from all over the world are entreated to submit their applications. Interested students should not worry about IELTS requirements. This is because there is no requirement for a language proficiency test.
Every year, over 80 students are selected for the internship program. The program is fully funded hence, all expenses are covered by the CERN organization. Also, interested students are not required to pay any application fee.
Details About 2023 CERN Technical Studentship Program
- Host Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Host Institute: CERN
- Number of Participants: 80/Department
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Internship Duration: Minimum 2 Months
- Closing Date: 7th November 2022
Eligibility Criteria And Feild Selection
Interested students should possess Bachelor’s and Master’s in the Fields of:
- Applied Physics
- Electronics Engineering
- General or Civil Engineering
- Material and surface science
- Mechanical engineering.
- Human resources
- Advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering Management
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering Fields.
- Interested students should nationals of a CERN Member or Associate Member State. They should be studying in a Member State or Associate Member State.
- Also, applicants should have completed at least 18 months of their undergraduate studies (Bachelor’s or Master’s) by the time of the next student selection committee taking place in February 2023
- Additionally, applicants should remain registered as full-time students during the internship.
- Lastly, applicants should have a good knowledge of English OR French.
2023 CERN Technical Studentship Program Benefits
Successful students will get Full funding. The following expenses will be covered:
- To begin with, an Allowance of 3319 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- Secondly, a Round Airfare travel allowance.
- Thirdly, depending on the student’s personal circumstances, a supplement if they are married and/or have children.
- Also, coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme, however, the contribution will be automatically deducted from the students’ allowance
- Furthermore, 2 to 5 days of paid leave per month.
- Lastly, a contract of association from 4 to 12 months.
Interested students should submit the documents below when applying for the internship program:
- To begin with, a CV.
- Secondly, a copy of their most recent academic transcript
- Thirdly, a reference letter from their University Professor is mandatory. Students who have a letter of reference from a previous internship may add this as a second reference.
CERN Internship Application Process
Students should take note of the following:
- Applicants should not rush it
- Interested applicants should be as clear and specific as possible in the application fields “Education” and “Experience” in order to increase their chances of being selected.
- Students should prepare their answers in Word or Notepad in advance. This is because the application on Smartrecruiters has a limited time.
- Lastly, applicants who may apply for more than one position will need to upload the documents for each application they submit.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CERN INTERNSHIP?
The application process is online therefore, interested applicants should click on the links below to begin their applications.
|Name of Program||Location||Date|
|Technical Studentship – General / Civil Engineering 2023-1||Geneva, Switzerland||09/9/2022|
|Technical Studentship-Electrical / Electronics Engineering 2023-1||Geneva, Switzerland||09/9/2022|
|Technical Studentship – IT, Mathematics & Robotics 2023-1||Geneva, Switzerland||09/9/2022|
|Technical Studentship – Mechanical Engineering 2023-1||Meyrin, Switzerland||09/9/2022|
|Technical Studentship – Applied Physics 2023-1||Geneva, Switzerland||09/9/2022|
|Technical Studentship – Material & Surface Science 2023-1|
Also, For more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.