Nokia Corporation Job Opportunity Available
Nokia Corporation is multinational telecommunication, information technology, and consumer electronics corporation situated in Finland. Applications are invited from interested and qualified applicants for the position below:
POSITION: Regional Reward and Recognition Manager – MEA
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks, and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
THE TEAM YOU WILL WORK WITH
Nokia’s People organization is responsible for leading a business-driven people strategy and offering people and workplace services to all Nokia employees. We partner closely with the business to provide a motivated and engaged workforce that is fit for the future.
As part of our team, you will:
- Firstly, coordinate the flow of information from People Direction (PD), Business R R&R, and People Services (PS) to stakeholders in businesses, regions, and countries (People Experience), ensuring alignment and understanding of global programs in PE, as well as representing business and geographic imperatives of stakeholders back to PD, B R&Rs and PS.
- Secondly, apply a continuous improvement mindset, focus on enriching people’s experience by streamlining and simplifying processes, and maximize automation and digitalization opportunities.
- Thirdly, work closely with senior HR leaders and business stakeholders to proactively identify issues and recommend compensation and benefits solutions. Represent Nokia’s interest in compensation and benefits solutions while balancing business and regional perspectives.
- Also, ensure Nokia compensation and benefits operations in local countries remain compliant with local laws and manage compliance obligations and reporting in local countries (e.g. reporting to local governments and authorities)
- Additionally, anticipates internal and external business challenges and/or regulatory issues and drives the process and /or service improvements that create a competitive advantage for Nokia.
- Moreover, share functional expertise, industry insights, and best practices among the Regional R&R team, internal clients, peers, and others across the company.
- Last but not least, may lead or support projects in a compensation design team.
Interested applicants should possess the skills below:
- Extensive global compensation and benefits experience with solid exposure to the Engineering, Computer Science, and/or IT industry and regional compensation and benefits practices
- Proven experience in successfully communicating and deploying corporate compensation initiatives/projects in complex, large-scale organizations.
- Customer-focused with a passion to drive positive changes
- Strong consulting experience, combining analytical thinking with highly effective communication skills
- Ability to be influential and establish positive working relationships across the organization
- Detailed oriented, accurate, and able to maintain high levels of confidentiality
What You Will Work
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
HOW TO APPLY?
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is September 30, 2022.
For More Job Opportunities, CLICK HERE
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Baker Hughes
- New Job Opportunity at Johnson & Johnson
- World Vision International Job Vacancy
- Halliburton New Job Advertisement
- MASSIVE RECRUITMENT || mPharma Latest Job Opportunities
- An International Commodities Company Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at a Pharmaceutical Company
- Veolia Ghana Job Vacancy Adverstisement
- Job Vacancy at Adansi Travels Ltd
- AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Announces New Job Recruitment
- Antal International Invites Job Applications
- Sightsavers Latest Employment Opportunity
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP