Tarya Africa Invites Job Applications
Tarya Holding Group was established in 2014 and provides businesses and retailers with a one-stop solution that enables them to provide financial services directly to their customers.
After establishing its neo-banking solution in Israel, Tarya expanded to Ghana in 2018 with the goal of serving the unbanked population.
Position: AML/CFT Manager
The AML/CFT Manager is the person responsible for managing and maintaining the obligations as it relates to the supervision and reporting of anti-money laundering activities within the Group and its affiliate companies in Real estate, FintecH, Financial Services, Art industry across the African Continent.
The selected applicant will be in charge of designing, evaluating, supporting, and influencing a culture of compliance within the Group, as well as assisting in the management and execution of an efficient compliance monitoring program.
- Oversee the company’s compliance with all AML/CFT laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Drive general awareness of money laundering schemes and adequately equip all staff to detect and report suspicious activities
- Develop, implement and monitor control measures to deal with violations of internal and external regulations as well as regularly assess the effectiveness of controls and preventive mechanisms put in place
- Provide proactive regulatory guidelines to all of the Group’s business units and functions
- Review and monitor structure for internal reporting and investigation of suspicious transactions/activities and external reporting to the Financial Intelligence Center
- Report on AML/CFT and KYC as well as modification measures put in place to address identified lapses
- Oversee the timely submission of all regulatory reports to Management, Board, BOG, Financial Intelligence Centre, and other regulatory bodies
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years working experience; with 2 years working in Anti-Money Laundering Risk Officer role in a recognized financial institution
- Minimum first degree in Business Administration, preferably Accounting or Finance option
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and expertise in corporate governance and financial regulatory issues
- Strong understanding of banking business and operations with considerable knowledge in local and international finance-related issues
- A high moral character with proven integrity
- Exceptional analytical and investigative skills
- Experience in auditing is a distinct advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Hybrid work: We recognize that the way we work is changing and are prepared to help you do your best at work regardless of the space you work in!
- Competitive salary: We pay market rates according to qualifications and experience no matter where you live.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested applicants should their CVs email [email protected]
PS: We love referrals! This job might not be for you but if you know a friend who might fit this role, kindly send this to them.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is September 30, 2022.
For More Job Opportunities, CLICK HERE
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Baker Hughes
- New Job Opportunity at Johnson & Johnson
- World Vision International Job Vacancy
- Halliburton New Job Advertisement
- MASSIVE RECRUITMENT || mPharma Latest Job Opportunities
- An International Commodities Company Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at a Pharmaceutical Company
- Veolia Ghana Job Vacancy Adverstisement
- Job Vacancy at Adansi Travels Ltd
- AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Announces New Job Recruitment
- Antal International Invites Job Applications
- Sightsavers Latest Employment Opportunity
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.